Degree and/or experience:
- Normally, a good honours degree in a relevant discipline, ie those including substantial elements of computing, psychology, information design or product design. For appropriate candidates without an honours degree, entry to the course will normally involve an interview.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
On the course, you will study four core modules, two of which will require you to complete individual design projects.
You will also choose from a range of optional modules. These will allow you to specialise in the areas of the discipline that interest you the most.
- Interaction Design and Evaluation Process
- Interface and Information Design
- Research Methods
- Major Project
Options (subject to change):
- Marketing for Interactive Technologies
- Interactive Technologies Business Context
- Intellectual Property Law
- Web Development
- Creative Design Lab
- Project Management
- Independent portfolio project
- Independent research project