- A Level: Including passes at A2 in at least one subject.
- BTEC: Extended Diploma (QCF) or Diploma (QCF).
- International Baccalaureate: Diploma with 24 points including a minimum of 15 points at Higher Level.
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the university.
Note: We would normally expect you to have Grade C in GCSE English and Maths.
English Language Requirements:
- Overall IELTS 5.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in Writing and Speaking; minimum 5.5 in Reading and Listening (or recognised equivalent).
In your first year you'll gain a solid understanding of business fundamentals. You'll study organisational and financial management, marketing, economics, human resources and leadership.
Employers and students have told us that entrepreneurship and innovation are particularly important to them, so we place alot of emphasis on these areas.
If, after completing your first year, you want to stick with a general business management degree, then you'll have a huge choice of 45 options over the last two years of the course to tailor your studies to your personal interests.
As well as increasing your knowledge, you'll learn how to solve problems, communicate effectively, analyse data, understand a financial spreadsheet, manage a project and work as part of a team.
You'll have all the tools to launch your own start-up venture or land an executive position with an established company.