- A Level: Including passes at A2 in at least one subject.
- BTEC: Extended Diploma (QCF) or Diploma (QCF).
- International Baccalaureate: Diploma with 24 points including a minimum of 15 points at Higher Level.
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the university.
Note: We would normally expect you to have Grade C in GCSE English and Maths.
English Language Requirements:
- Overall IELTS 5.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in Writing and Speaking; minimum 5.5 in Reading and Listening (or recognised equivalent).
The course has a common first year with our other business management courses and is designed to give you a good understanding of business fundamentals. In addition to marketing, you’ll study organisational and financial management, economics, innovation, entrepreneurship, human resources and leadership.
In your final two years you’ll explore a wide range of marketing theories and practices, learning from academic staff who have practical, hands-on experience in the real world of business.
You’ll study integrated marketing communications and have a huge range of options to choose from, enabling you to discover digital marketing, cross-cultural marketing, niche events marketing, destination marketing, consumer behaviour, branding and marketing research.
Whatever your career goals, you’ll learn skills that are in demand from employers in all sectors. These include problem-solving techniques, effective communication and presentation skills, data analysis, project management and working as part of a team.