- A Level: Must include passes at A2 in at least one subject.
- BTEC: Extended Diploma (QCF) or Diploma (QCF)
- International Baccalaureate: Diploma with 24 points including a minimum of 15 points at Higher Level.
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the university.
English Language Requirements:
- Overall IELTS score of 5.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking (or recognised equivalent).
You’ll deepen your knowledge about teaching and learning and gain insight which you can to apply to your own teaching.
You’ll also start to question teaching techniques, and you’ll begin to identify the impact of some aspects of your current approaches and the ways that these engage learners.
As well as sharing knowledge from your own current Madrassah teaching, the course takes an evaluative and analytical approach to teaching methods.
You’ll look at models of good practice, have opportunities to challenge these models and compare them with what you are currently doing in the classroom.
This approach will allow you to think about making changes to your current practice whilst remaining committed to the expectations of your Madrassah.
We’ll look at examples of good practice from the world of education. You’ll be encouraged to think about learners and about issues such as inclusion and enabling all learners to reach their full potential.