Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Entry requirements for postgraduate taught programmes are a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification (for example, GPA 3.0 or above) in a relevant subject unless otherwise specified.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic module (not General Training):
- overall score 6.5
- no sub-test less than 6.0
- or equivalent scores in another recognised qualification (see below)
Common equivalent English language qualifications:
- ibTOEFL: 92; no sub-test less than 20*
- CAE (Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English): B minimum
- CPE (Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English): C minimum
- PTE Academic (Person Test of English, Academic test): 60; no sub-test less than 59
- Reframing language, literature and literacies for 21st century life
- Texts for children: from the printing press to virtual reality
- Introduction to educational and social research
- Modern educational thought
- Children's literature and literacies: critical enquiry
- Professional enquiry.
- Texts for diversity: language across learning for children with English as an additional language
- Texts for children: visual and multimodal
- Further options may be drawn from courses offered on the MEd in Educational Studies.