Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Entry requirements for postgraduate taught programmes are a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification (for example, GPA 3.0 or above) in a relevant subject unless otherwise specified.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic module (not General Training):
- overall score 7.0
- no sub-test less than 7.0
- or equivalent scores in another recognised qualification (see below)
Common equivalent English language qualifications:
- ibTOEFL: 100; no sub-test less than 24*
- CAE (Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English): A minimum
- CPE (Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English): B minimum
- PTE Academic (Person Test of English, Academic test): 68; minimum 60 in writing
- The core courses provides an introduction to the theoretical study of film journalism, from both historical and contemporary perspectives. The courses also offer a key practical component and an introduction to the wide variety of tasks carried out by film journalists.
- Screen animation
- History of critical writing on film and television
- Music and the moving image
- Screen adaptations
- Aspects of European cinema.