Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Transcript secondary school
- If English is not your first language, we require evidence of English language ability in reading, writing and speaking. If you do not hold an English language equivalent to UK GCSE standard, then you should hold one of the following qualifications.
- IELTS: 6.5, with no less than 6.0 in each component.
- TOEFL (internet-based test): 92 with not less than 21 in listening, 21 in reading, 23 in speaking and 22 in writing.
- In your first year you’ll pursue a range of art and design practices, exploring processes and ideas in your studio practice. You’ll also be introduced to key issues in the history, culture and technologies informing art and design to help you put your practice into context.
- The following year will allow you to build on this understanding: you’ll develop an awareness of professional standards in art and design and begin to put together a sustained body of work in your practice, engaging with the context you’ve gained from your academic studies. You’ll also develop your knowledge of research methods and marketing.
- All of this prepares you for your final year, in which you have the opportunity to apply all that you have learned as you work towards your final degree exhibition. You’ll also demonstrate the skills of research and critical thinking you’ve gained as you write and research a dissertation on a topic of your choice.