Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Prospective participants will normally have a good honours degree in a social or physical science. This may include any engineering or science subject. For social sciences, a BSc if preferred, although the BA Accountancy and Finance is acceptable.
- Plus a grade C from A Level or equivalent in a maths based subject, for example maths, pure/applied, further maths, statistics and physics. Students who have not performed well in Finance, Maths or numeracy modules in their first degree are unlikely to be offered a place.
- Alternatively prior work experience in a related field will be considered in place of a degree at the discretion of the teaching team.
- Bond Pricing And Fund Management
- Corporate Finance 1
- Corporate Finance 2
- Dissertation (MSc Finance)
- Financial Reporting
- International Finance
- Portfolio Analysis
- Quantitative Methods for Finance I
- Quantitative Methods for Finance II