Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A-level: AAB; relevant subjects.
- GCSE: Minimum grade C in English Language and grade B in Mathematics.
- International Baccalaureate: 35 points overall. 6,6,5 at Higher Level. No lower than 5 in any subject.
- Other equivalent qualifications.
- All applicants are expected to have a minimum of grade C in GCSE English Language or equivalent.
- For international students equivalent qualifications would be:
- IELTS of 6.5 overall with no lower than 6 in any component.
- TOEFL (IBT) 92 overall with minimum of 21 in listening and speaking, 22 in reading and 23 in speaking.
- iGCSE English (First Language) grade C
- iGCSE English (Second Language) grade B
- Structures 1
- Hydraulics 1
- Materials 1 (Civil)
- Geotechnics 1 - Engineering Geology
- Design 1 (Civil)
- Sustainability & Built Environment
- Electrical Energy Supply & Circuits
- Mechanics (Civil)
- Civil Engineering Practice
- Tools for Civil Engineers
- Structures 2
- Design 2 (Civil)
- Hydraulics 2
- Materials 2 (Civil)
- Geotechnics 2 - Soil Mechanics
- Steel & Concrete Structures
- Water Engineering 1
- Project Management (Civil)
- Mathematics 2M1
- Structural & Stress Analysis 3
- Hydraulics 3
- Geotechnics 3
- Design 3 (Civil)
- Geotechnics 4
- Construction Materials 3
- Operations Management
- Individual Project
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Sustainable Waste Management