Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- The entry requirement to the programmes is normally a good honours degree in mathematics or a mathematically-related discipline or an equivalent overseas qualification in a mathematical subject.
- Students whose first language is not English require a minimum score of IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in each other component or equivalent.
- Applied Dynamical Systems
- Mathematical Methods
- PDEs: Theory and Practice
- Transferable Skills for Applied Mathematicians
- Scientific Computing
- Continuum Mechanics
- Transport Phenomena and Conservation Laws
- Stability Theory
- Approximation Theory and Finite Element Analysis
- Numerical Linear Algebra