- 280 UCAS tariff points normally in a minimum of two subject areas plus Level 2 English and Maths.
- Progression or Advanced Diploma in Business, Administration and Finance.
- IELTS at 6.0 or above and a minimum of 5.5 for each of the 4 individual components (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening).
- Pearson PTE Academic at score 51 or above or an equivalent secure English language test.
Note: We also welcome applicants with no formal qualifications. These applications will be considered on an individual basis taking into account their professional/work/life experiences and their ability to engage with and benefit from the course.
Year One (Credit Level 4)
- Professional Skills for Business and Finance
- Researching Business Data
- Organisational Behaviour
- Principles of Marketing
- Information Communications Technology
- Business Accounting
Year Two (Credit Level 5)
- Enterprise and Business Development
- Managing Business Operations
- Business Economics
- Professional Enquiry
Plus two options from:
- Business and Corporate Law
- Marketing and Brand Management
- Human Resource Management in Context
- Managerial Finance
Year Three (Credit Level 6)
- Strategic Management
- Enterprise and Social Responsibility
- Contemporary Issues in Management (Graduate Project
- International Business
Plus two options from
- International Business Finance
- Financial Management
- Global Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Human Resource Management Issues
- Employee Relations
- Project Management
- Managing Small and Medium Sized Enterprises